Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology at Concordia University Chicago 2021
Laura began teaching in 2013 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She worked with her mentor and friend Sydney Craig, owner of Pilates Tonic.
Laura went on to complete her Comprehensive Pilates Training with Balanced Body. She trained with master trainers Jennifer Gianni and Casey Herdt at Fusion Pilates Studio in Asheville, NC.
- Apprentice with Sydney Craig 2013-2014, Sydney is a Smart Spine Educator, Fascial Stretch Therapist, and Restorative Movement Teacher, and Apprentice with Casey Herdt at Fusion Pilates in Asheville.
- Balanced Body Pilates Comprehensive Training 2013-2014
- Marie Jose Blom-Lawrence Scoliosis and SmartSpine Wellness System, and Soma Inc Scoliosis Workshop in 2014
- attending Pilates Adaptations for Scoliosis with Hagit Berdishevsky 2018
- SmartSpine Teach and Treat Practicum with Cathy Moses Baldasserini 2019, to become a SmartSpine educator.
- Spiral Stabilization Method, June 2020
- Ace Fitness Certified Personal Trainer, June 2020
- Certification in progress: The BioMechanics Method for Corrective Exercise
Laura was an avid volleyball player, participating in meticulous training and traveling teams as a young person. Later she coached young athletes traveling volleyball teams back in 2005.