This extensive workshop aims to train and educate the already established movement educator, physical therapist, or bodywork professional. The objective is to introduce a unique and fresh approach to somatosensory learning in therapeutic movement and/or treatment.
An efficient approach that can be effectively integrated in any existing movement or treatment protocol, delivered through the SmartSpine™ Teach and Treat technique and system, for the teacher/practitioner who looks to deepen the effect of their skill and treatment approach.
The sciences of Core Ability as well as the current research on the human fascial network. This is the foundation in which the SmartSpine™ principles are grounded.
- Extensive illustrated color manual
- SmartSpine™ Professional Kit with DVD
Professional and Business Advantages
- SmartSpine™ Certificate of Completion
- CEC’s may be offered for accreditation
- Eligible to become a SmartSpine™ Ambassador and Educator.